Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Spurs.. Spurs.. and More Spurs!!


Holy Crap! I can't believe how many different kinds of spurs there are! I am going to be getting a pair tomorrow because of the fact... our new little one (that we're bringing home this weekend!!) Quiet Storm.. seems to think she's related to a tree stump. She's likes to plant her feet and grow roots when you try to get her going (when you ride her). So in order to get her to move.. you give her a small nudge with the spurs.. to let her know.. GET GOING! Here's some pictures of all the different kinds of spurs. The ones that I am getting, however, are hard to find a picture of.. so here you go:


Mine kind of look like the top one.. well the second photo in this posts.. EXCEPT they have smaller numbs.. almost no nubs at all. So there you have it.. I'll be sure to take a picture of my first set of spurs! PS: I AM SO EXCITED! 3 MORE DAYS!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very cool! :)